- Fuel prices up slightly in August 2015
- Auction volumes continued to rise in July 2015
- Vehicle value decline slows in August 2015
- Fuel prices hold steady in July 2015
- Subcompact, compact, mid-size sedans lead worst performers
- Tundra, Silverado, Colorado among best performing trucks year-to-date
- Fuel prices continue to rise into summer months
- Used-car values continue downward trend, pickups remain stable
- Toyota Tundra values top list for best performing year-to-date
- Fuel prices continue steep climb in May 2015
- Despite increasing fuel prices, electric vehicles among worst-performing segment
- Buick, Jeep and Dodge report largest gains year-to-date
- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
Car Buyer of the Future Study
Autotrader’s Car Buyer of the Future Study looked at the current shopping, buying and ownership process and asked more than 4,000 consumers about their ideal process. The study was a multi-stage approach with both qualitative and quantitative research t
Kelley Blue Book Used Car Market Report - August 2015
Fuel prices up slightly in August 2015
Boost Employee Engagement through Community Service
Successful dealerships make community relations part ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.