- Fuel prices relatively flat in April; remain low year-over-year
- Sports car values heat up prior to summer months, while electric vehicle values cool
- Chrysler, Buick report largest gains on strength of popular models in April
- Auction values continue to climb in February 2015
- Fuel prices rally in February 2015, remain down 34 percent year-over-year
- Crossover segments report largest gains in 2015
- Full-size pickup truck values continue to increase in 2015
- 2015 mid-size sedan auction retention lower than previous years
- Ford Flex leads full-size crossover/SUV segment
- Fuel prices reach six-year low
- Trucks, SUVs and crossovers held value best in 2014
- Full-size pickup trucks off to strong start in 2015
- Strong start for 2015 SUV/crossover values
- Mid-size sedans start 2015 strong
- 2014 compact car retention
- Used-vehicle values finish the year strong
- Mid-size pickup truck category leads in retained value
- Fuel prices reach new low
- Despite dip in housing construction, full-size truck values remain stable
- Mid-size sedan segment outperforms in December despite auction volume increase
- Used-car values begin to slow down as year-end approaches
- Values for full-size pickup trucks remain above previous years’ values
- New-vehicle debuts to impact used-vehicle values
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
2015 Digital F&I Experience Study
Dealers that offer a digital F&I experience benefit from higher repeat and referral business as well as improved customer satsisfaction
Cox Automotive Leverages Dealer.com Best In Class Website Solution for its Automotive Retailing Clients
Cox Automotive announced it will make the Dealer.com ... read more.
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles Close Affordability Gap For Luxury Brands
Luxury brands are the most popular among Certified ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.