This brochure provides key data points from the 2014 Autotrader CPO study, including how CPO buyers spend their shopping time, the impact of shopper education on CPO, and the reasons shoppers choose CPO.
- Used-car values begin to slow down as year-end approaches
- Values for full-size pickup trucks remain above previous years’ values
- New-vehicle debuts to impact used-vehicle values
To better understand the disconnect between customer expectations and the dealership experience, as well as areas of opportunities where dealerships may better align their in-store processes with customer requirements, Autotrader conducted an analysis of four disparate dealerships to document a baseline of dealership processes and cycle time to help identify strategies that can create a competitive advantage.
- Vehicle values drop consistently since May peak
- Fuel prices hit three-year lows
- Full-size pickup truck values continue decline
- Four-week vehicle value change by segment (%)
- Full-size car values reach lowest levels of 2014
- Used hot car report
Three inforgraphics that reveal key data points from the latest study on Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
2015 Digital F&I Experience Study
Dealers that offer a digital F&I experience benefit from higher repeat and referral business as well as improved customer satsisfaction
Cox Automotive Leverages Dealer.com Best In Class Website Solution for its Automotive Retailing Clients
Cox Automotive announced it will make the Dealer.com ... read more.
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles Close Affordability Gap For Luxury Brands
Luxury brands are the most popular among Certified ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.