It’s a great time to be in the CPO business. Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) car sales continue to gain traction and are up 10.6% over 2014 (as of Oct. '15). Learn more about CPO from the 6th annual CPO study that includes trending data of car shoppers' attitudes about Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
Get more insights from the 2015 Autotrader CPO Study
On November 17, Isabelle Helms, Vice President of Research & Market Intelligence for Cox Automotive, revealed additional insights from the study during Used Car Week. In this presentation, she identified the “new” used car shopper – the prime target for CPO, and shared 5 tactics to effectively turn this group of shoppers into CPO buyers.
- Auction values reach two-year low in third quarter
- Fuel prices decline in third quarter
- Pickups and SUVs/crossovers outperform market in third quarter
- Subaru bests the mid-size and compact car segments
- Fuel prices up slightly in August 2015
- Auction volumes continued to rise in July 2015
- Vehicle value decline slows in August 2015
The study reveals that dealers that offer a digital F&I experience benefit from higher repeat and referral business as well as improved customer satsisfaction.
- Fuel prices hold steady in July 2015
- Subcompact, compact, mid-size sedans lead worst performers
- Tundra, Silverado, Colorado among best performing trucks year-to-date
FEATURED VIDEO TUTORIAL
Real car buyers tells us about the amenities that made the dealership unique and enhanced their buying experience.
2015 Digital F&I Experience Study
Dealers that offer a digital F&I experience benefit from higher repeat and referral business as well as improved customer satsisfaction
Cox Automotive Leverages Dealer.com Best In Class Website Solution for its Automotive Retailing Clients
Cox Automotive announced it will make the Dealer.com ... read more.
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles Close Affordability Gap For Luxury Brands
Luxury brands are the most popular among Certified ... read more.
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay current with our latest events, news and resources.
Your privacy is important to us.